Saturday, December 6, 2008

LOOK on My class website


Go to the page about Class Presentations - I still have a few links and PPTS to add. If you did not send me yours, do so ASAP...you are taking information from peers but not sharing if you do not.

For those of you that did NOT send me a link to your googlesite - YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CREATE ONE AND SEND ME A LINK...that will be a homework grade over intersession.

All students MUST send me links to their webpages so I can link them to mine. I had you create them as a tool to assist you and your peers. You can always create another "personal" site that each of us can not access.

BONUS TRIVIA:
Go to the National Geographic link - read the story about King Herod. By Tuesday night tell me three things you learned from the article. Use the discussion board on TURNITIN.COM to answer the I learned statement...note...your statements MUST be different from your peers to get credit (+5) for this assignment. The earlier you post...the easier this is!

No comments: