Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grades Posted/ Intersession Work


Grades are posted! Congrats! You worked hard all semester!!!

Intersession work is posted here. I'll be teaching lifetime fitness over intersession - mostly off campus. Please email me at renemacvay@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

NON-book work to do:
1. buy volume 2 wkbk from turtle shop
2. create your goodle site and email me link so I can add it to my website. Your first homework assignment of semester 2 is having your website up and running!

If a few students want to get together and organize a review of semester 1 study session for an hour or two after intersession let me know- I can meet interested people back at school.

Before break I'll add to my website links to interesting books and movies that relate to APAH. Feel free to add to the list if you or your parents run across anything also!

Enjoy your break and intersession class!

Ms. MacVay

No comments: