Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome to AP Art History for the 2009-2010 School Year

I look forward to working with you this year. Your FIRST homework assignment includes the following:
1. Bookmark this blog
2. Add yourself as a follower of this blog.
3. Bookmark the class website (found under favorite links)
4. Share this with your parents - they may wish to do steps 1 - 3.
5. Read/sign the syllabus. Share with your parents so they can read and sign. Return by Tuesday August 25, 2009.

The blog is where I'll post homework assignments, announcements, etc. Make it a habit to check EVERY DAY. This is our connection to one another - it is very helpful on days you miss class due to illness or athletic events.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Always send me emails to rmacvay@sahs.org and cc renemacvay@yahoo.com as I sometimes can not access the school accounts from my home.

No comments: